The Wyld Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wyld Circle

A welcoming community of Pagan Furries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loosing the path.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyHatter
Admin
LadyHatter

Loosing the path. Empty
PostSubject: Loosing the path.   Loosing the path. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:43 am

For some reason lately I've been on really rocky footing and slowly but surely I've started loosing sight of the path ahead.

I seem to be going through a really big upheaval and change time at the moment...it's really frustrating...I don't know what to do or who to turn to. I'm usually the rock for the tiny pagan community around here....but I can't give advice when I don't know what I'm doing either. Even readings, which are normally extremely easy for me, are becoming harder and more exhausting for me. I just really need to find my path again...anyone have any suggestions?

Back to top Go down
https://wyldcircle.rpg-board.net
Taiga72

Taiga72

Loosing the path. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loosing the path.   Loosing the path. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Well, I'm new to the path but I hope my advice helps you out, at least a little! It sounds like you should just ride the waves a little and let them put you in, what could possibly be, a new direction! Waves always settle, it just may take a while. I hope your Pagan community understands that you're going through a rocky patch right now! I'm learning to embrace change in my life and this is just what I have learned. I hope it helps, at least a little!
Back to top Go down
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/bloodwriter/

Loosing the path.
Page 1 of 1