The Wyld Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wyld Circle

A welcoming community of Pagan Furries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do i follow the pagan path without knowing?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aquin

Aquin

Do i follow the pagan path without knowing? Empty
PostSubject: Do i follow the pagan path without knowing?   Do i follow the pagan path without knowing? Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:17 am

I've always had a curious interest in the Pagan and Wiccan religions, much of it is my own psychic awareness. It just seems to resonate although i do not particularly preform rituals.

I astral project in my sleep and rarely dream. It is always war, fighting hordes of demons, much confusion yet i know these are lowly minions. If i was to fight the one controlling them i know i wouldn't be able to push it back so easily.

My beliefs have led me to realize that i am a Guardian, although, i do not necessarily know my duties nor can i act on them at this current time.

My gatorself is superhuman.. a one man army of sorts, and it has been a drive of my spiritual beliefs for some time. I am always looking to understand where my true path lies.

I have been fighting this for 5 years without help... just now i am learning to work with others who are in this fight as well, and it is pushing my human body to its limits. My aura has been much larger as of late, and im not exactly sure what to make of it.
Back to top Go down

Do i follow the pagan path without knowing?
Page 1 of 1