The Wyld Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wyld Circle

A welcoming community of Pagan Furries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your favorite Pagan Author

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyHatter
Admin
LadyHatter

Your favorite Pagan Author Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite Pagan Author   Your favorite Pagan Author Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:52 am

They could have written one book or 1000 doesn't matter, who are they, why do you like them and how have they helped you?

Discuss!
Back to top Go down
https://wyldcircle.rpg-board.net
Savrin

Savrin

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Pagan Author   Your favorite Pagan Author Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:10 am

I'm quite fond of Christopher Penczak. Written some on men within paganism as well as gay expressions of pagan spirituality. His book 'Sons of the Goddess' was a well written 101 style book I ran across a good while back that helped get the whole 'men can do this too' idea confirmed in my head.
Back to top Go down
BlackJoker
Admin
BlackJoker

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Pagan Author   Your favorite Pagan Author Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:43 am

I really liked Issac Bonewits and his book Being a Pagan Man. He unfortunately passed away, but his down to earth and humorous writing really spoke to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Pagan Author   Your favorite Pagan Author Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favorite Pagan Author
Page 1 of 1