The Wyld Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wyld Circle

A welcoming community of Pagan Furries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Should Have...

Go down 
+2
Silver Moonwind
TheRedeemed
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRedeemed

We Should Have... Empty
PostSubject: We Should Have...   We Should Have... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:44 am

A RP board, and a Spam board as well!
Would help things liven up, I think.
Back to top Go down
Silver Moonwind

Silver Moonwind

We Should Have... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Should Have...   We Should Have... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:01 pm

I support this :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tobasagewolf/
BlackJoker
Admin
BlackJoker

We Should Have... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Should Have...   We Should Have... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:09 am

An RP board sounds fun

but

RP isin't what we started the wyld circle for, but I will bring it up to the other admins (we talk regularly on skype)
Back to top Go down
Sabin

Sabin

We Should Have... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Should Have...   We Should Have... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:47 am

AN RP board wasnt what this place was created for, but it allows us to get to know eachother better, and do something we enjoy together, as our full selves. It does support what this forum was made for
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.com/user/sabinmoon
TheRedeemed

We Should Have... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Should Have...   We Should Have... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:04 pm

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sabin

Sabin

We Should Have... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Should Have...   We Should Have... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:27 am

Also, I would like to ask for an information board, just a place to post information and helpful posts, like the herb one I did. That way, we can offer each other information to help.
Back to top Go down
BlackJoker
Admin
BlackJoker

We Should Have... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Should Have...   We Should Have... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Sabin wrote:
AN RP board wasnt what this place was created for, but it allows us to get to know eachother better, and do something we enjoy together, as our full selves. It does support what this forum was made for

We have members on the board who don't roleplay and don't want to roleplay. As much as I myself enjoy RP, the something that we enjoy together and what the forum's primary focus is on, is our spirituality. I would like to meet new RPers, but I do not feel this is the place to do it. However as I promised I am going to talk to the other admins about it.
Back to top Go down
LadyHatter
Admin
LadyHatter

We Should Have... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Should Have...   We Should Have... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:34 pm

Alright Gang, I'm stepping in here.

An RP board is not what this place was created for. Though I'm sure it would bring in a couple of new people I also know that there are several people already part of the Wyld circle who do not enjoy RP at all. The addition of an RP board would also invite people who do not believe in the spiritual paths and would just be here to mock and otherwise demean a religion down to the D&D wizard level. If you would like to create a separate forum with a link to and from the Wyld circle that's fine, but if I have to start removing extra members for mockery and such I will remove the links. If you would like to RP in an outside setting you can always follow some of us in Second Life and have a blast there.

As for here? Sorry but an RP section in this forum is impossible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the information board I like the idea but that's originally what the Paths We Follow board is for. Do you think we need a reference section as well?
Back to top Go down
https://wyldcircle.rpg-board.net
Sabin

Sabin

We Should Have... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Should Have...   We Should Have... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:02 pm

What about that information thread that I mentioned?
Back to top Go down
BlackJoker
Admin
BlackJoker

We Should Have... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Should Have...   We Should Have... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:12 pm

The Path section is where we usually post info like that :3
Back to top Go down
TheRedeemed

We Should Have... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Should Have...   We Should Have... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:01 pm

Didn't think about that before, about the other RPers.
I guess it would be better if it stayed like this, we could always RP in PM's though, right?

Maybe a sub-board (a sticky possibly) for people who are new to Paganism, and would like a mentor? As the saying goes "A teacher is better than two books" Razz

Last edited by EbonyWolf on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't see the "Places We Go" board. :P)
Back to top Go down
DreamingWyld
Admin
DreamingWyld

We Should Have... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Should Have...   We Should Have... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:43 pm

EbonyWolf wrote:
Didn't think about that before, about the other RPers.
I guess it would be better if it stayed like this, we could always RP in PM's though, right?

Maybe a sub-board (a sticky possibly) for people who are new to Paganism, and would like a mentor? As the saying goes "A teacher is better than two books" Razz

Well, for the first - PM roleplaying is of course fine, i mean we can't see it or anything and it's private, so whatever you're doing is okay in PMs. Still, we'd like it kept at a minimum since we're here for learning and sharing of paths ^^

As for the mentor/teacher thing - That's another reason we made the forum in the first place :3 To teach and to learn, and of course to connect with other pagans. If anyone needs help, they only need to post! And if anyone wishes to help another, that's what the PMs are for! Simple as that Very Happy I don't think we need a sticky or anything for it. o-o

~Echo
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dreamingwyld
Sponsored content

We Should Have... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Should Have...   We Should Have... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Should Have...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wyld Circle :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: