The Wyld Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wyld Circle

A welcoming community of Pagan Furries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wyld Circle on Second Life?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AzulTS

Wyld Circle on Second Life? Empty
PostSubject: Wyld Circle on Second Life?   Wyld Circle on Second Life? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:43 pm

I was thinking for a couple of days that it would be cool for those that have accounts on Second Life to have a place to meet while we can't be together in person. Our own little garden or something. Your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
LadyHatter
Admin
LadyHatter

PostSubject: Re: Wyld Circle on Second Life?   Wyld Circle on Second Life? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:23 pm

I had honestly thought of this before but unless everyone that is on SL could put in for a little garden the founders don't have the funds to do so.

If everyone would chip in for the fee I would happily build us a place to meet and hang out in on SL!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
https://wyldcircle.rpg-board.net
AzulTS

PostSubject: Re: Wyld Circle on Second Life?   Wyld Circle on Second Life? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:33 pm

Then as soon as I get a job, this will be one of my goals, but I don't expect to get anything big off of the ground until as early as March. I want to go to Furry Fiesta.
Back to top Go down
Luthien_Nightwolf

Luthien_Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Wyld Circle on Second Life?   Wyld Circle on Second Life? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:30 pm

Aww, but what if you don't have a SL account? *pouts*
Back to top Go down
http://www.luthiennightwolf.com
Savrin

Savrin

PostSubject: Re: Wyld Circle on Second Life?   Wyld Circle on Second Life? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:41 pm

Do people even play Second Life anymore? I've not logged in there for years.
Back to top Go down
AzulTS

PostSubject: Re: Wyld Circle on Second Life?   Wyld Circle on Second Life? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:22 pm

They do. You just don't hear much about it anymore for some reason.
Back to top Go down
LadyHatter
Admin
LadyHatter

PostSubject: Re: Wyld Circle on Second Life?   Wyld Circle on Second Life? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:05 am

Luthien_Nightwolf wrote:
Aww, but what if you don't have a SL account? *pouts*

It's totally free to join and such and I would be happy to help you get a good begining avatar!

Savrin wrote:
Do people even play Second Life anymore? I've not logged in there for years.

Of course they do silly, you just don't hear about it much anymore XD.

AzulTS wrote:
Then as soon as I get a job, this will be one of my goals, but I don't expect to get anything big off of the ground until as early as March. I want to go to Furry Fiesta.

If we can get a wyld circle going in SL that would be awesome. I'm headed to furry fiesta too so monies will be saved hardcore until them XDD.
Mabye we should have another meetup there? Savrin offered a more structured panel and we will be doing that but who wants another open forum as well?
Back to top Go down
https://wyldcircle.rpg-board.net
Luthien_Nightwolf

Luthien_Nightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Wyld Circle on Second Life?   Wyld Circle on Second Life? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:00 am

Lol Thanks but no thanks - there's a good reason I stay away from stuff like SL. Well, two reason really. One, my computer can't handle stuff like that. And two, they are a major distraction from getting artwork done. Let me put it this way: I have a Super NES emulator on my computer, and the original Harvest Moon is on it. I used to play that game for HOURS...like, 5+ hourse every day. I got incredibly addicted to it, and I'd spend all my free time playing that instead of doing art or anything else I should have. lol I steer pretty clear of anything like that now. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.luthiennightwolf.com
AzulTS

PostSubject: Re: Wyld Circle on Second Life?   Wyld Circle on Second Life? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:02 pm

It would be awesome to have another open forum. New people to meet and new stories too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wyld Circle on Second Life?   Wyld Circle on Second Life? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wyld Circle on Second Life?
Page 1 of 1