The Wyld Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wyld Circle

A welcoming community of Pagan Furries

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello and I'm Happy to be a Member

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon Wolf

Moon Wolf

Hello  and I'm Happy to be a Member Empty
PostSubject: Hello and I'm Happy to be a Member   Hello  and I'm Happy to be a Member Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:34 pm

Name: Moon Wolf

Species: Gray Wolf

Path: Wiccan

about myself:

lets see, i love to draw and write poetry, i'm gay, in a loving relationship,i love to read,i have oppressive parents who are anti-gay and they are closed minded christians, i don't like big crowds because they make me feel uneasy and nervous,low self esteem, depressed sometimes, i was born in the beautiful town of Galveston Island.
Back to top Go down
Twig

Twig

PostSubject: Re: Hello and I'm Happy to be a Member   Hello  and I'm Happy to be a Member Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:31 pm

It is very nice to met you Moon wolf, I hope that you enjoy your time here. We seem to be a quiet group, but we do keep try to keep in touch with each other.
Back to top Go down
http://cockatricecreations.yolasite.com/
LadyHatter
Admin
LadyHatter

PostSubject: Re: Hello and I'm Happy to be a Member   Hello  and I'm Happy to be a Member Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:10 pm

Welcome Moonwolf!! I'm so happy you joined us, we tend to be a big quiet, but that should change soon! I love you
Back to top Go down
https://wyldcircle.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello and I'm Happy to be a Member   Hello  and I'm Happy to be a Member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello and I'm Happy to be a Member
Page 1 of 1